Snehalaya doing following precious work
1. Ratnakar Yojana – Ratnakar plan is our pride.
This plan was suggested by Dr. Ratnakarji Gaikwad (Chief Secretary Gov of Maharashtra) A donor should pay Rs. 15000/- for per day expenditure of Snehalaya. We expect 365 donors. Because of this so many donor become the member of this plan. Initially per donor was to arrange 10 Rupees daily at present this required 40 Rupees arrangement separately. We are very much thankful for this meaningful plan. Mr. Gaikwad still behind us.
2. Snehalaya Balkashram, Karambha.
3. AIDS affected patient’s rehabilitation. (Snehalaya sanchalit UMMID).
4. Swadhar – Mahila papad Udyog, Karambha, specially for CSW ( Commercial sex workers)
5. Snehadhara Kapilanagari, Karambha (caw shed).
6. Counseling for prisoners in District jail – Periodical center.
7. Social services to flood affected people.
8. Blood donation camps in rural areas in every one year 2 times.
9. Seth Rasikalal Jethmal Shigavi Vidyalaya, Karambha was started on the behalf of Snehalaya education foundation in Marathi and English medium (from LKG to 12th standard)
Preciously following are social future plan project of Snehalaya1. Agro training.
2. Training school for tailoring, Embroidery and handicraft and imitation jewelry (for women and female student).
3. Free medical service center for surrounding poor rural people.
4. Snehakiran (to bring up orphan) Shishu Adhar Kendra.
5. At present the construction of new school building is going on with full speed. Nearly 75000 Sq.Ft. building will be completed within a year in the month of June 2014 this new school building will become educational HUB for sex workers children. (the primary education from LKG to 12thstd)
6. Counseling center for farmer from suicide prone areas.
Permanent center to settle family disputes.